3D Modelling

Pistol Model





The four images above are of a pistol I modeled using Blender. I have images of the top, front, left side and right side,

Sword and Belt Model




The three images above are of a sword and belt I modeled using Blender. I have images of the front, back, and side.

Playing Card Model




The three images above are of some playing cards I modeled using Blender. I have images of the Front, Side, and Back.

House Model


This was also modeled in blender. This is a window frame that is used in a house I modeled.


Another model for the house I created is a door. All this will be compiled together to create the house.



This is the final render image of the house created in blender.

An Abandoned Vehicle Model


I modeled this vehicle to have an abandoned feel. As it is missing a tire and such. It isn't 100 percent complete but that's what it is from now.

Chain Model


I modeled a chain when I was using blender. I was attempting to learn more about the modifier and come across one called Array. This basically loops an object multiple time depending on what you set it too.