3D Unity Level

Unity Arena Level

I was required to create a 3D Arena Level using the game engine, Unity. I created a level that was the same on both side to cater for fair play as it is meant to be an arena level. It's mostly based inside however, there is some outside parts.


This is one side of a doorway I created in Unity. I used a plugin called Pro-Builder which helps the user create environments using blocks and allows for easy modifications.


This is the other side to the doorway. These will have a wooden texture to have a contrast from the stone texture on the walls.



The two images above show you a tower I created. A player can walk into this tower and walk up a set of stairs to reach the roof of the building.


This is a top-down look at the final layout of the arena level before putting textures onto it.


This is a top-down look at the final layout of the arena level after I textured it. I put a stone texture onto the walls and towers, a grassy texture onto the outdoor areas and wooden floorboard texture onto the inside flooring.


In this image, I turned the day cycle to night and added some particle systems which help simulate torches and emits light allowing the player to see.


This is a video which I created showing you a walkthrough of my arena level.